* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
10 of 10 people found the following review helpful
5/5July 24, 2007
Reviewer: ALI in Turkey
* So far this product has worked perfect for me. I also like the fact that itís a great thermogenic and diuretic combined. I have used SANís Tight! (fat-burner) and Shredded (72 hour diuretic), but this product is a bang for the buck because these two elements are combined in one single can.
However, it WILL NOT work miracles if you don't diet, train and above all rest properly. Remember products like these are enhancers and are designed to produce professional results, but it's always up to you, your discipline which will determine your gains and your personal goals. Also, Iíve found that some of the compounds found in this product are designed to rid your body of excess water sometimes obtained by heavy creatine use (I use 10g or more a day, instead of the usual 5g) and in my particular case from finasteride (Propecia). Medical studies suggest that finasteride users usually hold/retain some excess water weight in the chest area.
And last but not least, Universal is a company that has been around for years, so I really trust every product they have out in the market Ė no bad marketing nor advertising using fake before and after pics; no lab studies which are never made public. Go three weeks with this product and one week off. Protein, creatine and Animal Cuts is all you need to get the body you want. TRAIN HARD AND GOOD LUCK!!!
* Animal Cuts does work really well to get the fire going before and during a workout. Two things that would be good to know before purchasing this though:
1. It may cause stomach discomfort. Halfway through my workout I always feel like throwing up. It helps to eat a little something when taking this.
2. There is nothing on the label that identifies which pills are which. That could be helpful and should have been included.
* I discontinued the use of this product after three days. I used it as suggested with small meals and plenty of liquids. While taking the product I felt drained of energy and sluggish. I also experienced stomach discomfort and the constant urge to vomit. Those symptoms were also accompanied by alternating in between being incredibly and uncomfortably hot and being ridiculously cold and having the chills (it's May and I'm in Afghanistan!).