* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5July 19, 2007
Reviewer: William in Ohio
* For $15 you get 100 Multi-Vitamins. Enough said. AST has science behind all their products and this is the ONLY multi I take. If you push yourself to the limit each and every day, take one in the a.m. (but not with your oatmeal, the fiber blocks nutrient uptake) & take one at night too; (with your casein protein shake).
* Having lost 160 pounds, I am a big proponent of the Max-OT lifting strategy. AST-Sports Science taught me the value of Max-OT, so, I was anxious to try their supps. I started with the VP2 Whey Iso-late, and, had tremendous success using water in my cutting phase, and, milk with it in a bulking phase.
Naturally, this led me to want to try other AST products, and the Multi-Pro 32X is a fantastic multi-vitamin that I use a capsule of twice daily, along with an additional Vitamin C tablet. Terrific support for an active lifestyle that includes resistance training & HITT cardio!
* I love this multi-vitamin, I believe it makes a real difference. If you follow Bill Starr's vitamin recs this one makes it easy to hit most of what he suggests by taking 2 or 3 a day, plus it is pretty cheap. Could be easier to swallow (better coating), that is my only negative about it.
* Caplets are a little on the large side, although by no means an inconvenience to swallow. I compared these to my normal daily drug store vitamins and 32X has far more daily percentage values. I have had no side effects taking these and they have not made my urine any abnormal neon green or yellow colors. I just ordered another bottle. Great value, 100 caplets for under 15 dollars is pretty hard to beat. Especially considering most fitness studies have proven that the number one supplement to take is a "good" daily vitamin.