* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5February 26, 2009
Reviewer: Susan in Maine
* I was surprised for the price it was one of the best products I have used. Really did notice a difference in the way I feel after only a week or so. I recommend it!
* I have tried a few different multivitamins, but this is by far the best one! After a couple of weeks of taking it, I found that my hair is softer and my skin is clearer and smoother. I take Alive with iron since women need more of it, but my fiance takes Alive without iron, and we both love it. I recommend this product to everyone in need of a multivitamin!
This review is specific to Alive! Multi-vitamin, Max Potency (with iron)
* I had been taking Member Mark (Sam's Club) multi vitamins - same formula Centrum for a couple of months. While I didn't have any adverse effects, I also didn't notice any benefits. After checking out the Netrition site, I came across these and ordered the ones with iron. The very first day I noticed I did not get that sleepy afternoon feeling. I was not tired in the evening either as I had been in the past. I am a 46 year old woman with 4 children and am constantly on the go. These have no stimulants in them, but I will not ever stop taking them. I feel great!
* As a life long vitamin taker, I've switched multi-vitamins a few times. But, I've been taking ALIVE! for years now, and I really like it. I like the sources of the ingredients - all natural - and I appreciate the no iron added formula as I get plenty of iron elsewhere in my diet.
* I LOVE this vitamin! I cannot believe how much energy it gives me, and I can feel it after only 15 minutes. I can tell that I am more alert and it gives me extra energy to make it through my day. I've been taking it for a week now and plan to continue indefinitely.
This review is specific to Alive! Multi-vitamin, Max Potency (no iron added)
* I've VERY happy with the solution. I've been using the multi in pill form for years. Choking down three large pills early in the morning is far more difficult than two tablespoons on an interesting tasting multi solution (I actually kind of like its weird citrus flavor). BTW, multi's suspended in solution absorb more efficiently.
I recommend both..but I'll be ordering ONLY the solution going forward.