* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
5/5February 26, 2012
Reviewer: Jim in New Jersey
* I like these bars a lot. Good mix of protein and carb and they are lower in calories. The peanut butter caramel are the best IMO. They have only a slight after taste, but by far are one of the best balanced bars out there.
This review is specific to Myoplex Lite Bar, Peanut Caramel Crisp
* Absolutely delicious. A very filling treat, great texture, very chocolaty and satisfying, I've only tried chocolate chocolate chip crisp. Feels like I'm eating something bad for me but it's really pretty good. No weird aftertaste. I look forward to trying the other flavors! I would definitely purchase again.
This review is specific to Myoplex Lite Bar, Chocolate Chocolate Chip Crisp
* I've tried several meal supplement bars, and while many contain the nutrition necessary to take the place of a meal (if one is applying the six meal-a-day plan), these are the best tasting bars, by far. Also, their vitamin and mineral content is quite extensive, and they really do fill you up without pouring on the calories. Highly recommended!
* Between this bar and the Promax Double Fudge Brownie it's a toss up. I LOVE them both and they each give me a little something different. I enjoy the Myoplex Chocolate Peanut Butter Crisp when I don't want to have too many calories. The protein ratio is good!
This review is specific to Myoplex Lite Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter Crisp
* Very good bars. Tasty and not overly chewy like most protein bars tend to be. I would highly recommend these as a meal replacement or snack for any health conscious individual. These compare favorably to the South Beach Diet bars in taste and price.