* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5/5October 20, 2006
Reviewer: Daniel in New York
* Good product, mixes with anything. Seems to alleviate muscle soreness if taken immediately after a workout. I mix with whey protein or just mix it with water. Best price also.
* Great price, dissolves easily in any liquid, though I usually just toss it in with my post workout shakes. This product really lives up to the hype, I'm on a CKD with a pretty intense workout routine and this product has really shortened my recovery time after those workouts.
* This product is a must for the serious bodybuilder. This product is cost effective and helps prevent your body's tendency to reach a catabolic state during workouts or weight loss. This EAS product mixes with anything very easily. I recommend this to all my friends and people recovering from trauma.
* I've used this product for over a year now. I've found that it consistently helps to reduce or even eliminate any post workout pain. I include a spoonful with every protein shake I drink. Highly recommended!
* I have eyeballed roughly 5 grams of L-Glutamine into my post-workout shake along with whey protein and dextrose. I think it might slightly bother my stomach, but when I don't take it, I'm much more sore the next day. Also haven't noticed any taste to it.
* This is an inexpensive way to get the glutamine I need from a proven sports nutrition company. I would like to see this product available for purchase in a larger sized quantity. I fight MMA and I need 10 to 20 grams of this stuff every day to aid my recovery from 60 hours of work and 20 hours or training every week. Using this product is the only way I have found to do this, with results, and in a financially practical way.
* This is great stuff. I mix this in every protein shake I make, and it gets rid of muscle soreness. The first time I ever lifted weights, I was sore for 2 weeks. I just started lifting again after 3 years off, and I mixed this in after workout protein shake and again in the morning and I had very little soreness.