* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2/5July 15, 2015
Reviewer: A customer in Utah
* Ugh, these are too salty. Some flavors like the herb n garlic are almost inedible. Others like the pizza have none of the promised flavor to them. I was really disappointed. :(
* I bought the sour cream n onion and the white cheddar. I hated them both. They had an unpleasantly hard-powder sort of texture to them and the taste was absolutely horrible. No amount of flavoring added could have saved these.
* These Cheese Chips were so weird it took three days to finish one tiny little bag, and to me that's a clear indication something is "off." The Pizza flavor wasn't too bad (thus my two-star review) but the texture was more like greasy, rock-hard cheese bits from the edge of a stale pizza than an actual snack chip. After a couple of bites you have to put the bag down and move on to something else. I can't recommend these at all.
This review is specific to Just The Cheese Chips, Pizza
* I bought a few of these based off the other reviews, but i have to say they didn't live up to the hype. They were very salty. Too salty to enjoy. I bought the pizza, nacho and bacon flavors, and came to the same conclusion on all of them.. Good idea in theory, horrible taste in reality. Out of the ones i bought the bacon were the only ones i was able to eat and say they weren't that bad.
* I tried 3 different flavors of these - they all had the same texture and about the same taste - I personally did not care for any of the ones I tried much at all... to me they were a cross between burnt cheese and saw-dust.
This review is specific to Just The Cheese Chips, Nacho
* I thought this might be a great product for me. I love cheese. I love crunchy snacks. Crunchy cheese! Perfect!
NO. What I got was pencil eraser sized snacks that were semi-crunchy that tasted burnt. There was no discernible flavor other than something burned. I tried the sour cream and onion flavor. The fact that I spent over $1 per oz of product just made the regret worse.
Pass on this product.
This review is specific to Just The Cheese Chips, Sour Cream 'n Onion