* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
* Powerful flavor and a great low carb snack alternative! I was shocked at the small size of the bag for the price, but after tasting a few chips, I realized a little goes a very long way. I can't imagine eating more than a few chips at a time. Very happy that I finally have a great tasting low carb snack food.
This review is specific to Just The Cheese Chips, Nacho
* These chips are pretty good, I tried several of the flavors with jalapeno being my favorite. They are kinda like crunchy burnt cheese which doesn't bother me, I enjoy the flavor, but most "flavors" taste the same and can be a bit dry.
I am reordering and will enjoy them on occasion. Not the every-day lunch snack I had hoped they would become but they will be nice when I'm craving a low carb crunchy snack!
* I was very curious when I ordered the nacho cheese chips. I was really quite pleased. My 14 year old loved them. We have been on Atkins for 3 months and he was really looking for a crunchy snack. This is it. They are kinda gross looking, the texture is weird, but it does not affect the taste, and they taste quite good. I just ordered 5 more bags. The popcorn on the other hand was not good in our opinion. We each had one piece and tossed the rest.
* I love these chips! They taste great, are amazing to my blood sugar and are pretty filling. The only (rather large) downside is the amount of saturated fat, which is quite high. Wish they could find a way to reduce that without chipping away at the flavor too much.
* These little guys are great for the low carber who misses having a good tasty crunch. They make a great substitute for chips and offer a delightful rich flavor. Watch out though... you'll eat the whole bag before you know it.