* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5September 07, 2008
Reviewer: William in Texas
* Do not miss a day in your cycle. Be consistent or you'll have wasted a week.
* Absolutely part of my daily regimen to keep Test levels high and Estrogen levels lllloooowwww... with all the estrogen in our environment this is a must have product for anyone old enough to have declining Test levels....
* Noticeable Libido, energy, and some aggression increase. Positive effect on motivation. Effective supplement. Would like to see before and after plasma levels to be 100% sure. Did not see side affects.
* I am 22 years old and have been training for years. I have tried a range of many different supplements in the performance-enhancing category over the last 5 years.
With looking at everything I would have to say that 6-OXO has given me the best increase in overall strength out of any supplement I have tried. Now keep in mind that I have never tried any Herbal Tribulus-Eurycoma product or Pro-hormone. I did not see much of a muscle mass gain with this - but like I said delayed fatigue and strength-power gains were great. These results were within 3-4 weeks in my case.
* I've been training for 15 years (I'm 30) and I feel this product lives up to its claim. It's more effective than the tribulus products, but certainly no 1-AD or MAG 10. I can't say if significant strength gains are possible (I used it during dieting), but after a week it gave my chest and shoulders more of a "fullness" and my physique a more chiseled look. I did notice a slight irritation related to gyno (pre-existing condition from puberty - I'm very sensitive and probably 99% of you will be fine) but I added Gaspari's Novedex and that took care of it. If you're thinking about giving it a try, I would recommend it.
* I am 33 years old. The first bottle seemed to make me rage like crazy even at half dose and the second bottle I ordered a few months later did nothing at all -- barely noticed it.
I did not notice any phenomenal gains while on this product. The training intensity also remained unchanged. It does pick up the libido a little if that's what you want. But do be careful with dosage and not take 6 pills when you start out. Start with 2 pills twice daily and work up from there week by week to see how you tolerate the stuff -- otherwise you might end up ripping someone's head off and not even getting a decent pump during all this.