* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5February 13, 2010
Reviewer: Melanie in Tennessee
* Steel's Gourmet Condiments are my Favorite of all the low carb varieties. The Ketchup is so Outstanding I would use it even if I was not on a low carb diet. The Peanut Sauce is the best condiment for cooking I have ever used, yet I no longer see it on the list here at Netrition. Hopefully it has not been discontinued. This company took a breather for one reason or another and appears to be back in the game now. I am really happy about that!! These Condiments are Exceptional!!
* I wish I could agree with the glowing reviews, but when it comes to the ketchup I won't be buying it again. It's way too sweet. Ketchup should have a little sweetness, but it shouldn't be the dominant flavor. It's absolutely overpowering here.
This review is specific to Condiment Sauce, Ketchup
* This has to do with the Rocky Mountain Chipoltle BBQ. What happened to this sauce? It was the best. I ordered it all the time, and used it on everything from chicken to hamburgers to fish. I was so disappointed when you no longer offered it.
* I highly recommend the spiced cranberry. I was very happy with the versatility of this product. I first used it Thanksgiving to go with the turkey, big hit! It is also great for glazing, ham, turkey, pork loin, chicken- had it today glazed on a pork loin, with sweet potatoes and spinach on the side, AWESOME! Nobody knows its a sugar free glaze. I pass off all of Steel's condiments and salad dressings! Nobody knows they're sugar free!
This review is specific to Condiment Sauce, Spiced Cranberry