* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful
5/5May 04, 2007
Reviewer: lisa in Massachusetts
* I have worked out for years. This is one of the few fat burning products that can take my metabolism to a higher level. It is a great product for the over 40 crowd.
* This is a superior product for getting and maintaining energy levels during and after my workouts. I'm a 43 year old mom and have lost 24 pounds with LeanFire.v2 Inferno and am still losing the weight I've accumulated and building stamina. It made it possible for me to get rid of that "stubborn belly fat" I gained after having 3 kids. I am also lifting weights and LeanFire.v2 Inferno keeps me going all day. I have highly recommended this to family and friends.
* This was the first fat burner and Instone product that I tried and it seems to have worked great. The bottle lasted a month and the pills were very easy to swallow. In that month, using no more than my normal workouts and time in the gym than I had in the past, I lost about 8 pounds of fat. I work out 3 to 5 times a week for about an hour and a half each time, doing both weights and cardio. I used these in combination with Amino Acids and protein and they worked great. I am going to take about 2-4 weeks off from them and then go back on. Great product!
* I just received my Leanfire Inferno and took two capsules this morning on an empty stomach before my workout. I had plenty of energy that my coffee normally provides me. Too early to tell the effects it will have from a weight loss perspective but I trust the source. Most noticeable, the energy effect didn't ware off after I came home and ate breakfast. My coffee wears off by this time and I become fatigued. Great so far!