* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5March 16, 2009
Reviewer: Teresa in New Jersey
* I find the SteviaClear Liquid from SweetLeaf to be excellent for sweetening my daily drinks of plain water. When I add the stevia to my drinking water, I enjoy it all through the day and find if very refreshing. I've tried to drink the same amount of water without adding the stevia, and I found it simply doesn't work for me. I like that little bit of sweetness. Thank you Sweetleaf!
* I was really disappointed in this product. After reading the glowing reviews here and at other places I was sure I would love it, but I dont. I had to use way more and it gives my tea a slightly bitter aftertaste. I do not recommend this product.
* I have been able to give up soda and also have upped my water intake because of these drops. They can be adjusted to suit your individual sweetness levels. I never thought I'd care for the flavor of strawberry kiwi (funky), but they're my favorite!
* This stuff is incredible. It tastes great, and I am pleased with the fact that it all natural and contains no glycerine or alcohol. I used to use an artificial liquid sweetener, and I first hesitated to switch to stevia because I thought it would be more expensive. In reality, a little goes such a long way that I have actually ended up saving a significant amount of money! I use it for many different applications; beverages, desserts, and even sauces and salad dressings. I love it!
* SweetLeaf liquid stevia is awesome! I've cut artificial sweeteners from my diet and now use stevia in my teas and iced coffee. Netrition has the best price for this that I've seen -- my local health food store sells this same sized bottle for $22.00.
* I was disappointed after reading the other reviews. This wasn't as sweet as I expected and has a funny taste if you add too much. It works well using half this & half liquid sucralose, makes the flavor more even, like real sugar.