* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
4/5May 18, 2013
Reviewer: Marissa in Florida
* This is a great product once you get used to the taste. If you are stuck on peanut butter and expecting this to be a miracle "I can't believe its not peanut butter" you will be disappointed, personally I like this product. I used one of the recipes below and added sugar free chocolate chips. mmmm :)
* Noticed a few complaints about not measuring up to real peanut butter in taste, well here is a little secret. Mix half and half with organic peanut butter,( I use chunky) add a little stevia, and voila, you're there with only 2 net carbs per T. All the flavor and texture of real peanut butter, and none of the guilt. Enjoy!
* I am a peanut butter addict. I was in desperate need to find a better carb solution to my PB cravings since I could eat a whole jar without batting an eye.
If you are looking for an EXACT replica of PB taste, this isn't it. It does have pretty much the same mouth feel, without the stickiness, but has a flavour all it's own. It has a unique flavour and, once you've eaten it a few times, it grows on you.
* I've tried other soybean butters and I really enjoy this one. It does have a slight dry texture - so be sure to have water on hand; but I've discovered I enjoy the flavor more than Peanut Butter now. As long as you don't expect it to be just like P'nut butter - you'll learn to appreciate the soybean flavor.
* Not bad. Pretty close to peanut butter. Has a bit of a soy taste, as would be expected from a product made primarily of soybeans. Texture and color were very close to that of peanut butter. Taste and even smell was close.