* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
4/5April 11, 2017
Reviewer: Samantha in Maryland
* They are a decent replacement. They stick together quite a bit. So I have to spend time separating them before putting the sauce on. However, I'd buy them again.
* I liked these. No, they are not as good as normal noodles, because they are NOT normal noodles. Definitely undercook them, eat fresh not reheated, add a lot of sauce and a meat of some sort and you've got a decent replacement for a pasta dish. They do have their own taste too, which I covered with garlic salt because I like my spaghetti super garlicky anyway. Texture is off.. kind of grainy? they also break down into smaller pieces much easier than normal noodles. Basically to me it is worth it to have such a low cal low carb noodle option.
* This is the best truly low-carb pasta that I've tried. The key is not to over cook it. Definitely stick with the cooking time stated on the package, even though it seems really short. It doesn't taste just like normal pasta, but its close enough, and actually has its own unique taste, which I like very much. Very happy to have found this product.
* Not exactly like "real" spaghetti, but for a gluten-free low-carb pasta, it was quite tasty with sauce. The leftovers worked well without sauce in another recipe. I plan to keep some on hand, so I won't be left out when the family wants pasta.
* This isn't something I'd cook for my family because the texture is a little different than normal spaghetti and it's pricier too. But...while they ate regular pasta, I ate this and I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything. I don't think I'd eat this pasta plain as it doesn't have much flavor but with a little meat sauce, it did the trick. It's very thin so you have to be careful you don't overcook it or it will fall apart. It did not raise my blood sugar levels at all.
* This pasta product was very good. The noodles were thin, and cooked very fast - and also very tasty. Since starting my low carb diet, I've missed the taste of pasta and this is definitely a good substitute. I served mine with meatballs and grilled peppers.