* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5/5September 03, 2011
Reviewer: k g in Indiana
* Unlike the previous comment- I am not in it for the taste. When working out it is mainly about what works and what does not. Netrition sent me a sample of this with my Optimum Nutrition protein and I am thankful they did. For once I skipped my cup of java and tried SPEED SHOT in place of it. No jittery feeling whatsoever. I felt needles all over my face but wasn't painful. Felt good! I would compare this product to a dose of adrenaline. I hammered out my entire workout and finished 20mins early. Excellent product. I was given the twisted lime and it was totally drinkable. Getting ready to order the Grape Frost. I love grape!
This review is specific to Speed Shot, 8.5 fl oz., Twisted Lime
* I am a 50 yr old female in a high demand career. I am a vitamin maniac and eat very healthy BUT need my extreme caffeine. This product is one of the best I have ever tried as far as giving an extended "boost" without the extreme low. To me it is definitely worth the $.
* My favorite 4:30 a.m. pre workout drink. I do not have to drink more than 4 oz to get in a good 'ready to workout' state by the time I arrive at the gym. Leaves room for more water. The grape frost is my choice at this early hour.
This review is specific to Speed Shot, 8.5 fl oz., Grape Frost
* I couldn't stand the super sweet syrupy taste. Way too sweet for my liking and I do like sweets. I had to cut it 50% with water to handle it. It works, but I'll have to look for something else that fits my taste.
This review is specific to Speed Shot, 8 fl oz, Sub Zero Red
* Before heavy lifting day, hit 1/2 bottle 20 min. prior. Kicks in and gives me that "something extra" in the gym. Not the jitters, but overall heightened energy and feeling that I'm ready to hit it hard. Would recommend, but first test your body on caffeine effects - 250mg = 2 cups strong coffee. Plan on using during cutting cycle as well...