* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
6 of 7 people found the following review helpful
5/5June 08, 2007
Reviewer: A customer in Colorado
* The hype in the advertisements for this product has been upped to a new and ridiculous level. I have used MuscleTech products in the past and have not been that impressed. All of this said, this is the most effective supplement I have ever used. I was pretty blown away with MetRX Amped as a preworkout supplement but after my first dose of NaNO Vapor there is no comparison. I use 1 scoop before working out, except for legs when I use 1.5. The effect I notice the most is the laser sharp mental focus it stimulates. I am able to block everything out and my mind becomes totally focused on the muscle I am working. I have been able to stimulate my muscles like never before. This is absolutely a must have supplement for anyone serious about working out.
* I've been using this product for about 3 months now (I'm currently cycling off of it for 2 weeks). I'll start with the negative to get those out of the way. First off, when you begin using this product you will most likely experience some stomach discomfort, which I think is to be expected with the number of ingredients. Second, if you are sensitive to caffeine, this will be quite a shock to your system as well. Finally, this stuff does NOT taste good, at all, period. Fruit punch is the most bearable that I've used, grape is just terrible.
Negative aspects aside, let me point out the positives. This stuff is amazing when it comes to focusing your workout. I mean there is nothing that can distract me when I use this, "laser beam focus" is definitely the right word, I can't state that enough. You absolutely get energy boosts as well, especially when you first start using it, but it does taper off as you get deeper into the container, hence the cycling off for improved effect. Having done my current routine with and without naNO Vapor, I can absolutely say it makes a huge difference.
This review is specific to naNO Vapor Hardcore Pro Series, Fruit Punch
* Although this product does give you an amped up effect, I really don't enjoy the ride - the sensation I get using it. Think somewhere between having your eyes propped wide open while being fed too much caffeine. I felt kind of jittery, panicky and too alert - and I took half the recommended dose. I was motivated to work out, or just plain work in general, but there's got to be more enjoyable ways to get there. Otherwise, the best product I've found for boosting energy overall is Ergolean AMP. It doesn't have some of the mind-acceleration effects Vapor has, but then that can be a good thing.
* This is the best pre-workout supplement I've used since I've been buying weight lifters products online for almost four years. And, it does what it claims - within a few weeks - am solid as a rock! Plus, It's not addictive and, most importantly - it does not effect your manly-hood! naNO-Vapor is safe to used.
* where is the explosive energy? i am 46 years old looking for some motivational energy to get back into the gym and this has done nothing for me...i actually yawned..caff.pills do a better job,and there is an after taste to this product....good luck.
This review is specific to naNO Vapor Hardcore Pro Series, Blue Raspberry Glacier, 20% Bonus Bottle