* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
5/5June 13, 2009
Reviewer: Ella in Australia
* Excellent super strength and sugar-free.
Totally enjoy my daily coffee with it. OR make muffins etc.
It's awesome. I'm in Australia and I have it shipped international to me. I love it that much!
* This stuff has GREAT intense flavor! I bought the Chocolate Raspberry flavor and use several drops of it in my hot 16 oz coffee with one drop of SweetzFree and powdered coffee creamer. YUM! I tried the Hazelnut Mocha but didn't like it as well as the Chocolate Raspberry. The Butter Rum is ok, so my next trial will be the Caramel flavor.
If I had a complaint about this product it would be that the tiny bottle's "dropper top" is not easy to use, does not freely dispense drops without shaking the bottle hard or tapping it on the side of the cup, and seems to bubble up around the top and when the cap goes back on it oozes out, wasting too much of the product.
This review is specific to Fireside Coffee Flavorings, Chocolate Raspberry
* What a pleasant, wonderful surprise!!! I LOVE the coconut creme flavor and ordered the caramel. I am reordering the coconut creme. I mix it with my iced coffee (1 heaping tsp instant coffee, splenda (to taste), 8 oz water and 4-6 drops of the flavoring, and ice) and it is fantastic. I also add it to my chai teas. A great product.
* The cinnamon chocolate flavoring is terrible, it takes much more to flavor than states on the bottle - which by the way is tiny. The flavor is bitter, very bitter, with no chocolate flavor at all. Do not waste your money.
This review is specific to Fireside Coffee Flavorings, Cinnamon Chocolate