* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
5/5April 04, 2013
Reviewer: Twyla in West Virginia
* These are HANDS DOWN the best-tasting protein bar on the market. I've tried several, and there are none that even come close to the taste of Supreme Protein Bars. They've been my favorite for the past 2-3 yrs. My top three favorite -- in this order -- are:
Chocolate PB Wafer Crunch, Choc PB Crunch, and PB Pretzel Twist. Cookies & Cream would be next.
Why would anyone want to eat candy (junk carbs) when they can have a protein bar that tastes THIS GOOD.
This review is specific to Supreme Protein Bars, Chocolate Peanut Butter Wafer Crunch
* I LOVE these bars. So far they are the best low Carb bars I have tried. I think for me they are really better than eating a real candy bar as they give the desired taste and sweetness but leave you with a full feeling that I never get from a regular candy bar. My favorite is the Peanut Butter Pretzel Twist, second favorite is the Peanut Butter & Jelly. I have tried and also really enjoy the Caramel Nut Chocolate, Peanut Butter Crunch, and the Chocolate Caramel Cookie Crunch. I know I will eventually try them all, but it is hard to not order my favorites to try a new flavor. I use these both as a special snack and at times as a meal replacement. I would love it if there was a chocolate mint flavor...
* These are my favorite protein bars. They taste like a candy bar. When I want something sweet while I am trying to achieve my weight loss plan, I love them. They do not have that bitter taste like most whey protein bars do. Yummy,I like all varieties that I have tried.
This review is specific to Supreme Protein Bars, Cookies & Cream
* These are the best tasting protein bars I have found. They taste like a candy bar. My favorites are the Peanut Butter Crunch and Peanut Butter Pretzel Twist. I buy the big ones and cut them in half. Saves money and gives me the 15g of protein I need.
* These bars are great! I use them as meal replacement bars and they are better than the candy I used to be addicted to. They are a critical part of my low-carb diet when I cannot have a good meal or need a boost between meals!
* These bars are some of the greatest bars in market. I don't usually eat bars because I can't find one that is 100% whey protein and doesn't have Soy in it, but this one is primarily whey and has a small percentage of soy compared to others. It tastes exactly like a candy bar too. Sugar alcohols may be a problem for some, but they don't usually trouble me.
* I am ordering these again! I think they are very tasty and a good way to get in protein. I usually try to have half at a time... but it is hard to not eat the whole thing. I highly recommend them as long as you don't have a problem with sugar alcohols.
This review is specific to Supreme Protein Bars, Caramel Nut Chocolate