* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
5/5April 15, 2011
Reviewer: Matthew in Maryland
* I've been using this stuff for years, ever since it was called Vitargo. It is by far the best creatine out there.
* One of the best attributes of this product is that it mixes up so well and doesn't get all lumpy like others I've tried. I'm 52 and still compete in power lifting meets and I use this product regularly approximately 9 to 10 weeks before the meets to give me that extra edge.
* Best creatine yet! Works instantly like described on the bottle. Put on 10lbs. in about a week. Taste great and is not acidic, does not burn your throat. This creatine has you wanting to drink it right after your intense workout. Goes down smooth and easy to mix. Can't go wrong with zero sugar. Definitely better than Cell-Tech and has a leg up on CellMass because it is taken in a larger quantity. Best creatine.
* This product will give you fast recovery and strength. I highly recommend it. I used to be really sore about 2 days after a workout but after taking this product I am only a little sore for less than 24 hrs. You also feel your muscles harden and your strength increase with regular use of this product. The more amazing thing is that I only have been taking half of the rec. dosage and am seeing these results. Imagine what would happen on a full dose?
* This product a very great post-workout supplement. I have been a fervent user of Vitargo-CGL and when that was discontinued I started using this. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who asked. However, I do believe the price to be a little too much. You pay a lot for only 20 servings. ON has a waxy maize product for a fraction of this cost and you can just add your own creatine to it.