* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5February 04, 2017
Reviewer: Kirk in Michigan
* There is not much to say other than this is delicious. As a bodybuilder, I don't get to indulge too often in things like mac and cheese, but this enables me to eat this post workout every single day, and I am making excellent progress.
Here's some suggested alterations to the ingredients: Use a 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk and two tablespoons of fat free cream cheese, mix in the powder that comes with the package, and viola! It's far healthier, low calorie and very, very, very tasty.
* Considering the nutritional information of this pasta, it's really good, and very filling. I wish it was a little cheesier, so next time I'm going to throw in some nonfat or lowfat cheddar cheese and see what that tastes like.
* Goodness this stuff is amazing! I add some diced tomato's and lean ham and I have a meal for about 300 calories (or less!) The serving size is HUGE! Its so delicious, its one of my favorites and its got a ton of fiber which makes it even better!
* We found this to be better than the Kraft mac and cheese. Mainly, because it wasn't as salty. It has a very good, cheesy flavor. The manufacturer sent me an e-mail explaining that the box should only contain 6 oz. of macaroni (1-1/2 cups); however, someone at the plant messed up and set the packaging quantity for 8 oz. They have now corrected this error. But, if you find you have 2 cups of mac, they suggest only using 1-1/2 cups to maintain the flavor of the finished product.
* This was honestly really good, you can hardly tell the difference between this and regular pasta, just a slightly different texture. I've had this and the fettuccine, and both were very good. I'll be ordering more!