* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5/5July 03, 2011
Reviewer: Lois in New Jersey
* These crusts are my new favorite. They are too expensive for the size of the product in my opinion, but do bake up quickly and stay crispy despite my tendency to pile them high with toppings. They help satisfy my periodic craving for pizza. I like the plain ones best. I spoon on low-carb tomato sauce, pile high with shredded mozzarella cheese, then top with 5-6 pepperoni slices that I have precooked in non-stick pan for extra crispness. I then sprinkle with pizza seasoning or dried oregano, and fresh snipped basil is also good. Takes about 7 mins in my toaster oven for the cheese to become nicely browned and bubbly. Use a pizza cutter to cut into fourths or sixths, then wait a little to cool if you can. I must say I've burned the roof of my mouth twice now, but it was worth it. My husband knows better than to ask me to share.
* This is the first low carb pizza crust that my husband and I have found that actually tastes good and is easy to make. After 7 months of no pizza, it sure was great to have pizza again. The only complaint is that I think they are a bit pricey for the size. But worth the treat once in a while.
* For a low carb crust we really liked it. Unlike the other crusts we tried, this did not have a soy flavor. I was not thrilled with the consistency, but my husband and son loved it. The Garlic Basil crust had a strong flavor and we just used it with low carb pasta sauce and meat and cheese, it was really good.
This review is specific to Low Carb Ready-to-Heat Pizza Crust, Garlic Basil
* Wonderful for a quick meal. Freezes and thaws well and every flavor has been a treat. I know there might be better homemade low carb crusts...but as a busy non-baker I couldn't ask for a better product. LOVE IT.
* Very surprising, these were great. Not your typical fluffy, bready carb-full crust, but what do you expect for low carb crust? Tasty, but does not alter the flavor of toppings, and maintains its shape-not floppy/soggy. Will definitely buy again.
This review is specific to Low Carb Ready-to-Heat Pizza Crust, Baja Red Pepper
* These tasted great! Loaded 'em up with cheese, sauce, mushrooms...toasted in oven 10 minutes. Great lo-carb pizza crust- thin, not so crunchy, held the toppings. Baja red a bit hot for me, but son loved it. Loved the other flavors.
* CarLO CARBiano offers a very delicious and satisfying low-carb, thin crust alternative. I topped mine with roasted vegetables, a thin layer of low-carb tomato sauce, and oodles of shredded mozzarella cheese. I would highly recommend this product.
This review is specific to Low Carb Ready-to-Heat Pizza Crust, Original