* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
5/5December 12, 2009
Reviewer: Judith A in California
* These are WONDERFUL cookies - Completely filling, satisfying and delicious. Love all of the flavors. Ginger and Chocolate Fudge have been out of stock for several weeks and I certainly hope they are available again soon!
* They are great and filling. I have even shared them with a co worker who has a niece who has gluten allergies and she was so grateful to find something that taste great and works with her body. I have lost 4 lbs in one week with eating just one a day. I have a lot of tummy digestion issues and these work great for myself as well. I just ordered two more boxes of the ginger&spice and the double chocolate.. Very happy customer.
This review is specific to The Protein Cookie, Ginger 'n' Spice
* I bought these cookies (chocolate chip) for my son so he could grab something healthy as he's running out the door to catch the school bus. He loves them, so they passed the kid/teenager test! My husband and I stole a bite and agreed that they are very yummy. I'm going to have to keep these stocked or I'll get in trouble. I'll be ordering more Chocolate Chip and will try the other flavors as well.
This review is specific to The Protein Cookie, Chocolate Chip
* These are really good cookies especially considering the amount of protein and fiber you get in each one. They make a great snack and are great with coffee. If you're looking for a cookie that is rich and sweet like regular cookies I might not recommend these, but if you're looking for a healthy, low carb and yummy snack, I certainly would.
This review is specific to The Protein Cookie, Mochaccino
* I ordered the chocolate chip and the spice cookies. The chocolate chip is fairly bland and the spice is definitely better. The texture is crumbly, but not like a real cookie. I gave these cookies a 4 rating, because they have a good amount of protein in each, enough for a meal, and are easy to carry in my purse.