* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5March 19, 2009
Reviewer: Tracy in California
* I finally got to try the new formula today and I am very happy. The Hazelnut Creme is fantastic right out of the box. It does not have the thick consistency of other RTD proteins and no protein after taste. I thought I would be bothered by the juice box-but I did not notice any taste difference. The Vanilla Nut is also good. You want to make sure that you shake it well. I can't wait to try the new chocolate and vanilla flavors.
This review is specific to achievONE Ready-to-Drink Shakes, Hazelnut Creme, 8.25 fl oz
* I've been drinking AchievONE for two and a half years now and it is by far the BEST protein drink I have found. It's is very convenient and with the new tetra pack it's easier to pack and take along. (Straw included). The Drink is very smooth and has a light taste, not the gritty nasty taste of some powders. And most of all it's not too sweet.....Get your AchievONE, you WONT be disappointed.
This review is specific to achievONE Ready-to-Drink Shakes, Mocha Java, 8.25 fl oz
* I have been a long time AchieveOne user, I liked the bottle formulation better than the current juice box style. The flavor is subtly different and the consistency is much thicker plus if you want to drink out of the "box" after a workout you get way too much air through the straw. It is still one of the better RTD protein drinks but I wish it was more like the old consistency.
* I drink low carb shakes pretty often and was looking forward to trying something different. I got the variety pack to try one of each and I'm sorry to report they varied from somewhat tolerable to pretty nasty in flavor. I will not repurchase and can't really recommend to anyone.
This review is specific to achievONE Ready-to-Drink Shakes, Variety Pack, 8.25 fl oz
* First let me say I am not much of a review writer. I HAD to take the time to submit a review for this product not only because it was a terrible taste experience for me, but also because of how costly this product is! I have been an Atkins RTD shake drinker for years now and love their product. Thought I would give this product a try just to see if there was anything else comparable to Atkins. Huge MISTAKE. Not only is this a thin watery drink, it is absolutely NASTY tasting! AND to add insult to injury, they are smaller then the Atkins drinks but cost more money!I got the variety pack and did not like even one of them.The only reason I gave it 1 star is because it is lower fat then Atkins,but at least the fat in the Atkins is a good fat and if I have to trade low fat for flavor,no thanks!