* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5/5September 02, 2009
Reviewer: Halina in South Carolina
* They are great, very filling.
I tried both of them - Natural and Chocolate - the natural can be added to anything, the chocolate - are made with splenda - so they are sweet - like a dessert.
I can see myself having a bowl of fruit+whip cream+the crisps. Or add some to breakfast - increasing the protein contents. Nice and crunchy.
* 5 stars for versatility. You can go to the moon with this product if you're creative enough....Don't eat them straight out of the container, not a good idea. Taste is bland straight from jug,but it's a nice change from powder & bars. You can add this to anything pretty much. The sky is the limit.
* The chocolate is a superior product! I follow a low carb way of eating and this is my breakfast every morning: 1/2 serving (14g) chocolate whey crisps, 1/2 cup regular cottage cheese, 1 Tbsp. flax seed oil, 14g walnuts (or small handful), and small handful of fresh or frozen fruit. I mix this all together and have it with a cup of coffee and a large glass of water. This meal has satisfied me for well over 5 hours sometimes.
This review is specific to Whey Protein Crisps, Chocolate
* I have ordered this product many times. I have used the crisps in muffins and homemade protein bars. They add so much protein for few carbs and don't have any weird taste. I sure hope Netrition continues to carry them. I use them every week.
* Good source of protein when you get tired of choking down shakes. I used the Natural Crisps and the taste was a wee bit chalky but the texture really adds something to things like yogurt. Haven't tried the chocolate but soon will.
This review is specific to Whey Protein Crisps, Natural
* I think these things are great. Usually the only 'crunch' I get from foods are nuts, and these crisps are a welcome addition to my everyday diet. They're great with greek yogurt and a little splenda, but also just plain. My only suggestion would be to have flavors. I'd definitely recommend this product.