* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
5 of 7 people found the following review helpful
1/5March 07, 2010
Reviewer: Shawn in Colorado
* I had a lot of faith in this product after reading about it in Muscular Developement Magazine. I was very excited to get it and see the results. In the end I was very disappointed. I just finished using the whole container. During its use I held my regular workout rotation and worked very hard to make gains. For the last few days of use I even tried taking it every 18 hours instead of every 24. I didn't make a single pound of muscle gain from using this product along with creatine/protein supplementation and an intense workout schedule.
* Used this for 2 weeks. There is No soreness or fatigue in my muscles now, even after the 2nd day mark of working out vigorously. I do not eat much protein or carbs. I dont take creatine. I do feel the 12th hour difference after taking myoT12. My muscles havent normalized back to its usual state. This is a very great product for me.
* My muscle soreness and fatigue is gone after taking this for a week. My appetite is way up! And my hands have a stronger grip to em. They say lowering your myostatin could effect your tendons, I recommend taking Animal Flex for that. This product myot12 works very well for me.
* I guess everybody is different but I used myt-12 for 3 month and it was not what i was expecting. i got normal gains. For me creatine is a lot cheaper works faster and better or a test booster works better for me.
* I was very excited to try this stuff after reading about it.Initially I thought it was working but after using it for about 4 months the only thing it is doing to me is giving me brittle tendons and joints.I have been working out for 20years so I know when something is working.I even doubled the dose for a while then was taking it every 18 hours instead of every 24.Honestly after 4 months I am no stronger or muscular than I would have been without taking it.IT DOES NOT WORK!period dont waste your money.
* I think you guys were taking it wrong, that rated with only one star. I gained 7 lbs in 4 weeks!! This stuff works, and you need to be consistent with taking it. It's backed by clinical research. It does really work.
* Does pretty much nothing. I really would not buy, especially not at 100 bucks. I went through 3 tubs of it (because i was told it was many you needed to see results) and did not gain anything. At first i thought maybe my endurance and strength were getting better, but no more than what i would gain from normal workouts without myo t12. just stick to whey protein and eating a lot.