* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5December 27, 2011
Reviewer: Kimberly in Georgia
* I was really surprised to see the low review for Naturally More Peanut Butter on this website. I'm a certified peanut-butter-aholic and I love-love-love this stuff!! I've tried tons of different ones and love the natural peanut butters best. Yes they are separated when you first get the jar, and yes it can be messy when you try to stir it in. My tip: buy several jars (remember: peanut-butter-aholic!) and store them in your pantry upside-down. By the time you open them, they'll be a lot easier to stir together. However if you are used to the ultra-creamy, no-stirring-required, filled-with-salt-and-sugar types of peanut butter like all the big brands, you are not going to like this brand even if the stirring poses no problem.
* This is a great buy. Peanut butter with protein/fiber & good price too. I've tried the almond butter variety also of this brand but the peanut tastes superior to me... only because I love almond butter & the protein with other added ingredients take away from that true almond flavor that only comes from 100% raw almond butter. However, this pb has a beautiful texture to it from the flax seeds and bold flavor from that little bit of molasses.
* The draw back was opening the jar and mixing the oil back into the product. Not an easy task, but, once completed, great product.
One it's all mixed, I store in the frig and use it for snacking at night.
* Really horrible product. You know how natural peanut or almond butter separates and you have to stir the oil back in? This stuff had separated to the point where it was impossible to stir. Right out of the package, I had a brick of thick, unmovable goo surrounded by a lot of peanut oil. There are good flax-supplemented peanut butters out there. This isn't one of them. And it didn't taste very good either. I threw it away.