* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5February 03, 2012
Reviewer: Pamela in Maryland
* I have been using these pellets for 7 months. Along with the HCG protocol, I have lost 78lbs. The protocol diet has to be followed for the pellets to work correctly.
* I have lost 43 pounds in the past 10 months and am now 3 pounds below goal -- all by using Intermountain pellets and following Dr. Simeons' diet plan (download the pdf and READ it and FOLLOW it, or else don't waste your time or money on hhcg). I have tried losing via low carb for YEARS and never had success getting more than 15 or so pounds off, and I couldn't sustain it long enough to lose to goal (so I got bored and the pounds came back, over and over). With these pellets and Dr. S's plan I had fast results and I maintained nicely (again, following Dr. S's plan for maintenance).I did 3 short rounds of "P2" (each was between 21-28 days), so you can see how quickly I took it off. I maintained my losses between each rounds as spelled out in Dr. S's plan, and now I know how to maintain forever. I am so happy that I found this! I am THIN for the first time in years and I am about ready to burst with joy!
* I also own the drops in the same brand (Intermountain). I use the pellets when I have to travel thru airports because I do not own the appropriate size drops to take thru security. The pellets are just as effective as the drops. I had no problems switching back/forth between the two.
* My first round I used RX injections and lost 38 lbs in 38 days of vlcd. My 2nd round, I am on VLCD41 (going to 45) and have lost exactly 30 lbs this round, using Intermountain pellets. They were just as well in my opinion, and I have little to no hunger issues.