* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5/5July 29, 2014
Reviewer: Gerard in New York
* I've been using these to make low carb ice cream and they've been incredible! Every one that I've tried (except for Butter Pecan) have yielded excellent results. I think I might try adding the Butter Pecan flavoring to sugar-free maple syrup to make a low carb version of IHOP's Butter Pecan Pancake Syrup.
* I was excited to try the red velvet cake flavor, but it just did not work for me - I'd like to try some of the others, but I think I'll hold off until something looks really good. I've had pretty good success with the oils, but I can't give this one a positive review. Hopefully others will fare better!
This review is specific to Flavor Fountain Flavorings, Red Velvet Cake
* These flavors are great. I have only tried a few and have liked the ones that I have tried so far. I wish they had more flavors like egg nog,peanut butter and coffee flavors would be great. I use them in my frappe cafe latte and french vanilla frozen latte. I drink a few of these every day for meal replacement. Who can eat 6 meals a day. I end up eating one meal a day plus at least 3 or 5 of these every day.It never seems like I'm on a diet with all of these great products.
This review is specific to Flavor Fountain Flavorings, Mocha
* All of these flavorings have been fantastic, I most often use the Caramel flavor in my coffee for a special treat. A little flavoring some whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa and cinnamon makes a lovely cappuccino type drink!
* The bubble gum flavoring had very little flavor at all. I tried using it to make a bubble gum flavored soda and wound up using over half the bottle and never tasted much of anything except the sweetener I'd added.
This review is specific to Flavor Fountain Flavorings, Bubble Gum