* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5/5June 25, 2013
Reviewer: Cindy in Kansas
* While I have both the choc/PB and vanilla, I have yet to try the vanilla because I am obsessing on the choc/PB! Here is the most insane choc/PB shake ever:
* This is the best protein powder I have ever tried. My husband and I especially love it the days we work out. When comparing how our bodies felt after we went to gym before we purchased this protein to after, we feel so much better. We've been looking for a powder that didn't make us feel weighed down. Can't wait to try the other flavors.
* This has been one of the best blend proteins that I've found so far. I like that it has three forms of protein for a fast, medium, and slow uptake. The taste is great also. I've used this protein for some time now. I've tried others, but given the taste and blend this is my preferred choice for protein supplement.
* I've used many different brands of whey protein over the past seven years, and Trutein is my absolute favorite. It is a very high quality protein, but just as important to me are taste and texture. It is the best-tasting whey protein of all the brands I've tried. Its consistency makes nice thick-smooth shakes -- not runny or gritty; and I love mixing it with a little water to make a super-smooth-creamy protein pudding for an afternoon snack or mini meal with a cup of green tea. I could go on and on. I've gotten many friends hooked on this protein. Cinnabun is amazing (makes great muffins!) and Chocolate Truffle is great for pudding. The vanilla is amazing too. Love this stuff.
* This protein not only tastes wonderful, but most importantly, it does not cause any abdominal discomfort. We have tried Cinnabun, chocolate, and orange creamsicle. All favors taste great and mix well. Netrition has been the best site by far for ordering all of our supplements. They are reliable, fast, and always have the best prices.