* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
4/5May 21, 2013
Reviewer: A customer in New York
* This is the first chocolate bar I've tried without a ton of fake sugars; while it wasn't mind-blowingly delicious, it definitely solved my chocolate cravings. It's closer to a Clif bar than an Atkins bar.
* I like the bars but beware that the nutrition facts presented on netrition do NOT match the ones on the bar. All of the bars I had arrived with nutrition facts higher than 140 calories per bar. They are in the vicinity of 170-180. This may not be an issues for some nonetheless.... Enjoy. The bars are healthy fixes for sweets and they taste good.
Editors note: Nutrition facts have been updated to reflect the current formula.
* I have been looking for a bar that is low carb, higher in protein and fiber and that tastes good. I've finally found them! I LOVE the Cherry Chocolate and Chocolate Mint. Actually the only ones I don't care too much for are the Chocolate Butter Crunch and the Cinnamon Swirl. They are perfect in the morning or to stash in my car for a quick snack.
* All the flavors of this bar are really good. The chocolate cherry and strawberry banana are favorites. They are the only lower carb bar I have found that my family can eat that don't cause gas. I like that most of the ingredients are organic and are identifiable ingredients.
* I love these bars, I have to admit, I was shocked.. Tastes so good and so gentle on your tummy! I have been sick & enjoy working out but because of bad nutrition couldn't and was vomiting, I am able to keep these down, great tasting... I would recommend to anyone looking for real ingredients, clean eating and great nutrition and even if your not... You will be eating something so good for you yet not crave sweets!!Tried them all... Favorites are #1 strawberry banana #2 chocolate fudge. I didn't care for the choc mint (cus don't like anything chocolate mint) so really not companies fault just my choice in taste, everyone's different) and i like the cherry chocolate it has a darker deep chocolate taste to it & it isn't overwhelming with cherry flavor! Really 5 star product all the way!! No junk in this bar!!
* This is just personal taste I didn't enjoy these bars I bought both the mint and fudge and the mint was OK the mint flavor was not over powering and it was soft but it wasn't salty enough which may be great for others watching sodium intake but its not a bar I look forward to eating. The fudge was super dry :-o I didn't enjoy it I always try to keep an open mind with health bars but I didn't enjoy these. Try for yourself you never know :)