* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5March 12, 2014
Reviewer: Tanchel in Oregon
* This is very tasty granola! I separated the bag into it's eight servings once I opened it so I could control the amount I eat at one time. The granola is great to eat right out of the bag but I found that I really liked eating mine sprinkled into low-carb, low fat yogurt, after breaking the granola into smaller pieces. I will order this product again.
* The Dukan Diet Vanilla Almond Granola is amazing! It has an intense almond flavor--it reminds me of the almond paste in almond log pastries-- and a hearty, satisfying granola crunch. The texture of each piece is perfect. It is hard to believe this is a low fat, sugar free, lower carb product. This granola has definitely become a staple in our household.
Just remember to stick to one or two servings, as its oat fiber already keeps one "regular." Too much may give one gas, etc.
This review is specific to Granola, Vanilla Almond
* This 'granola' is really good if pricey. I love that it is not too sweet. It's super crunchy but gets less so quite quickly in milk. It's actually a great treat to eat right out of the bag. It's so good I wonder if the nutrition info on the bag is correct. It is hard to believe they are that high in fiber and low in net carbs. I really like this stuff though. I will order more but will need to muster more willpower not to eat the whole bag in 2 days.
* After having tried both the Apple Cinnamon and the Vanilla Almond varieties of the Dukan Diet Granola, I'm just not a fan of the Apple Cinnamon. I would have preferred more of an "apple crisp" sort of flavor, or perhaps a bit more cinnamon with a hint of apple notes.
Still, for this being a low fat, sugar free, lower carb product, it is still one of the best in its category. Hence, the 4 stars. Perhaps someone with a penchant for apple flavors will find it as incredible as I find the Vanilla Almond.
This review is specific to Granola, Apple Cinnamon