* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5January 25, 2014
Reviewer: Marcy in Texas
* Real bakery cookies! Big, crunchy, loaded with flavor ... and only ONE CARB EACH. Almost a dream come true for a diabetic like me, especially since I have too many mobility issues now to stand at the kitchen counter and bake my own using the low-carb cookie mixes from Dixie Diner or LC Foods. Sugar-free store-bought cookies are never low-carb, so I was thrilled to find these ready-made treasures from Health Express. In my first order I tried one box each of the chocolate chip, marble and peanut butter. Next time I'll stock up for a nuclear war. Fabulous product.
* AMAZING!! best low carb cookie on the market..I don't review a lot of products, but these I had to. I microwave a cookie for 10 seconds and it becomes chewy in the center, but they're also just as delicious crunchy. Marble is my favorite, then probably peanut butter and cinnamon is wonderful too. I'm ordering more right now!
* OH MY GOSH, these are ridiculously good. I have been waiting for a sugar-free cookie that doesn't have a first ingredient of white flour and these fit that bill. They are somehow chewy and crunchy at the same time and have the perfect amount of sweetness. Plus, they are vegan, wooooooo
This review is specific to Sugar Free Cookies, Crunchy Chocolate Chip
* I can't speak for the other flavors, but I had the Marble and found it was more delicious than I expected. Better than Better than Cookies! For 80 calories, it hit the spot. Little on the small side, but tasty.
This review is specific to Sugar Free Cookies, Marble