* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
3/5November 10, 2014
Reviewer: Luis in Massachusetts
* Let me start off by letting viewers know that I have tried P28's Signature Blend, Peanut Butter, and White Chocolate flavors. I have also tried Better n Peanut Butter Chocolate and Original flavors, along with Nuts N' More Toffee. From all those that I have tried I would have to say P28 White Chocolate and Nuts N' More Toffee are the best hands down. I have a sweet tooth so this hits the spot without the guilt trip. When I heard of Manbake Cookie Butter I thought to myself, this has got to take the cake from all the others". Nope...disappointed actually. Nothing like cookie butter to me. All I taste is a hit of cinnamon. Now my taste buds might not be there on that tasting, but it is definitely not as sweet as it should be and was hoping for a bit of a crunch. Now, I usually always get Better N Peanut butter original just because its low in calories and I love it, but I will always have P28 original peanut butter because the price is just right and Nuts N' More Toffee for a flavor blast as a sweet tooth snack. I wil have to try Nuts N' Mores Peanut butter to see if i will make the switch from P28 to their product. Definitely not worth my money, sorry Manbake.
* Manbake's cookie butter is delicious! Just enough crunch and thickness for my liking. However, if you're looking for a spread to go on toast, this isn't for you. It's very thick and doesn't spread well, but you could maybe heat it up but I haven't tried doing that. I just ate it right off the spoon and couldn't get enough!
* I was really excited about this product because I LOVE cookie butter...but this falls far from cookie butter...it tastes more like regular peanut butter with a protein kick to it, And for the price not worth it.
* Manbake Cookie Butter tastes amazing! True, it doesn't spread well because (1) it is very thick and (2) it has bits of nuts mixed in.
To spread on protein pancakes, I mix it with Coconut Infusions, Butter flavored oil and it just magnifies the flavor with a hint of butter. Just thinking about this makes my mouth water... Yum!
Best part about this, besides the flavor, is it doesn't require ANY mixing like traditional peanut butters.