* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5September 02, 2015
Reviewer: Gretchen in Maine
* Great snack, great choice over junk food!!!! Always super soft, flavorful and convenient
My favorites are sugar cookie,cinnamon bun and peanutbutter.
This review is specific to B-UP Bar, Cinnamon Roll
* The chocolate mint really does taste like a Thin Mint cookie. I do enjoy it, especially as a treat-like snack when the cravings are getting the best of me (so much better than eating a cookie!). Sugar cookie is good, but a little bland. Yummy though with a bit of Sugar Free Jelly spread on top of it!
This review is specific to B-UP Bar, Chocolate Mint
* I was really excited to try these bars as an alternative. I'm always on the lookout for some variety). On the plus side, these bars are very filling, but they're just a little boring. The flavor could be more pronounced, and this applies to the cinnamon roll and sugar cookie flavors-haven't tried the chocolate mint. Still a decent go-to when you need a protein fix.
* My boyfriend and I love these bars. Our favs are Sugar Cookie and Cinnamon Roll. They are soft and delicious. Unlike some other bars, they do not get hard over time. No unpleasant aftertaste. Great breakfast replacement or snack.
* I have been eating these for a year. I used to eat Quest and have moved to these. They are much softer and tastier in my opinion. My favorite is PB&J. I also like the Vanilla Peanut Butter a lot. The regular Peanut Butter is also very good. They really are great tasting protein bars. I'm not a huge fan of the Chocolate chip cookie dough although it is still tasty. I just prefer the peanut butter ones.
* The taste and texture are better than any other low-carb protein bar I've ever had. I used to eat the peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie dough bars until I tested my blood sugar before and after. These protein bars cause my blood sugar to jump 70 mg/dL, so they're not quite as low-carb as they claim to be. If you're just looking for protein, they're great, but be cautious if you're diabetic or following a strict low-carb diet.