* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
5 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5/5March 17, 2015
Reviewer: A customer in Maryland
* I have a hate-hate relationship with shirataki noodles, but this was surprisingly excellent. I didn't have to drain, boil, or rinse anything, and there was zero fishy flavor. Quite impressed. They could probably stand to get the calorie count down by using a less caloric sauce, but otherwise, it's about to become a staple here.
* Not a fan of this. I bought several based on the single review I read but...I thought it was too thin and runny and definitely not even close to a substantial meal. I ended up adding steamed zucchini chunks, mushrooms, chopped spinach, and some leftover riced cauliflower to it. Topped it with a tablespoon or so of shredded Parmesan. I feel like I paid $5 for a 1/4 jar of marinara sauce with a little shirataki noodles in it.
* I really enjoyed these. And no, it doesn't taste exactly like pasta of course; more similar to spaghettiOs - just much healthier! Great item to pop in the microwave when you need something quick and is low in calories, fat & carbs. Win - win - win in my book.
* My husband and I both love these noodles! The marinara sauce is quite good. I personally add them to my steamed vegetables such as broccoli and add some shredded chicken breast. Delicious and low calorie! Love ordering from Netrition. My order arrives quickly every time.
* These are a must have for lowcarbers since we pretty much have to make all of our own fast/convenience foods. NOTE: 1 serving is NOT a substantial meal but more of a lite lunch. If I'm looking for a bigger meal I add something to it. I keep individual portions of pre-cooked ground beef in the freezer at all times so some of that makes a good/quick add in -use a bigger bowl :)- I also usually have individually wrapped Italian sausages or uncured hot dogs in the freezer so, sliced up, these work too. I think the sauce is very flavorful and I LOVE not having to prepare it all myself!!! So rare in the lowcarb lifestyle that I've been doing for 15yrs!