* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5/5August 12, 2015
Reviewer: JOSH in Wisconsin
* I discovered these crusts at our local grocery store and am happy to see that they are now available on Netrition! These are my favorite crust after a long session at the gym and a great way to get the extra protein needed in my diet. When topped and baked properly they are so crisp and delicious I normally eat two! Super high recommendations to anyone looking to add protein to their diet and so glad they are available here!! Thanks Netrition!
* There were no reviews when I bought these but thought I'd try them anyway. Well....they are really thin and got a bit soggy and I didn't even use sauce on it. Also, they are really like a big water cracker. I have used others at 38 carbs for a 7in crust, and I think I will keep using them even with the bit of higher carbs. Plus, I only eat them once a month for a treat.
I'll use this product up and will not buy again.
Editors Note: Bake crust with toppings directly on oven rack for a crisp, not soggy crust.
* I ordered one pack of these to try, and of course now I just ordered me 3 more packs. Netrition has the absolute best price on the internet for these. They are so good. It is exactly like having a thin crust pizza. There is no weird aftertaste, not chewy, and does not taste like cardboard. You absolutely cannot beat these for the price.
* They are the best tasting low carb pizza shells I have found. They are 8 carbs per shell. Of course, you have to add toppings to make it taste like real pizza such as sauce, mozzarella and parm cheese, garlic powder, and olive oil. The people who tasted the pizzas thought they were spectacular.