* FTC Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product
reviews are their own and not necessarily those of Netrition.com. These reviews should not be taken as
recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Furthermore,
Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of
the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use
of such information. Netrition.com does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any
materials listed or linked to on Netrition.com.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5/5December 19, 2015
Reviewer: Frena in Connecticut
* These are awesome, I use them to bread chicken and pork to oven bake. I could not detect any taste of onion in them, but that's fine. The flavor is really mild and they give a nice light crispy crust to whatever I use them on. The only con is the package is very small, but I mix them about half and half with some grated parmesan cheese so I get about three uses out of a package.
I love all the Great Low Carb Bread Company products, because they DO NOT cause any digestive issues for me, which a lot of the low carb products do, due to the amount and type of fiber they use in them.
* I used these bread crumbs to make my home made meat loaf. When I served my meat loaf to my family; I didn't tell them I used low carb bread crumbs. They didn't even notice! When I can substitute low carb and my family can't tell the difference, it a real winner in my book!
* I was looking for bread crumbs, to use in my meatloaf and other food, that needs bread crumbs, with low carbs and sugar. Well, I found it and it works great and my husband is glad to have some foods, that he hasn't had, for a long time.
* I use these to make the breading for fried pork chops as well as fried chicken, and use almond flour instead of baking flour and OMG!!! Both dishes are far tastier than they were when I was using regular bread crumbs and flour, and i don't have to feel guilt. I have tried all 3 flavors and i like both plain and onion, oddly I am not a fan of the Italian ones even though i used to buy italian seasoned breadcrumbs for the same dishes when i wasn't watching the carbs... The italian ones aren't bad... and honestly taste the same as the supermarket full of carbs ones... just I fell head over heals for the onion right off.
* These are great....all of them are....the taste, texture, and especially the no-guilt nutrition facts. The only thing that kills me is the price. $5.99 for a 4 oz package, and I'll typically use almost 1/2 of this in a single recipe!