Not Available For Sale
- Always made without dairy, wheat, soy, nuts, eggs
- Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergy-friendly facility
- This box equals 3 cups of conventional flour
This Gluten Free All Purpose Flour has a unique combination of wholesome, natural, Non-GMO ingredients that creates baked goods that are light, fluffy and flavorful with a texture that's delightfully surprising. NOW's All-Purpose Flour is so good you won't believe it's free of gluten and the eight most common food allergens.
Mom's Chocolate Cake
- 2 cups of Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup of unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar or Splenda
- 1 teaspoon liquid vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 7 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Grease 9 x 13 inch pan and set aside.
3) Sift flour, salt, cocoa, and baking soda.
4) In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5) Add beaten eggs, vanilla, and milk.
6) Add in flour and mix until fully incorporated.
7) Pour batter into 9 x 13 inch pan. 8) Bake for 40-45 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
9) Allow to cool and then serve.
Pizza Dough (makes 2 pizza crusts)
- 2 1/2 cup Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour + 1/4 cup for kneading
- 1 envelope of fast activating dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (100 degrees F)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar or Splenda
1) In a mixing bowl place 1 1/2cups of warm water, 1 tsp sugar, and 1 packet of yeast. Let the yeast bloom until a foamy mixture has formed on the top.
2) Add 2 1/2 cup of flour and 1 tsp of salt. Combine until a soft dough ball is formed.
3) Knead on lightly floured surface (1/4 cups of gluten free flour) until smooth and elastic, about 4 to 6 minutes.
4) Cover with 1/4 cup of olive oil and moist cloth.
5) Let the dough rest in a warm area for 2 hrs.
6) Punch the dough down after 2 hrs and continue to let the dough rise for another 1/2 hr.
7) Cover again with moist cloth and olive oil.
8) Lightly oil 1 (12 inch) pizza pan.
9) Cut and Shape dough into 1 smooth ball. Divide and roll dough to fit pans.
10) Bake at 400F for 20 to 30 minutes or until done.