Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips, Mini Semi-Sweet
Sensato introduces sugar-free semi-sweet chocolate chips which are perfect for snacking or any of your low carb baking needs. Same great texture as high sugar chocolate chips. Sweetened with maltitol.
Check out these delicious recipes.
1. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
2. In mixer cream together butter, vanilla and sweeteners.
3. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
5. Stir in morsels and nuts.
6. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 9 to 11 minutes until golden brown.
8. Let stand for 2 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to cool.
Net Carbs: 1.4 g
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small mixing bowl and set aside. In mixer cream together butter, vanilla and sweeteners. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts.
Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 14 to 16 minutes until golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to cool. yield 3 dozen cookies for a total of 60 carbs or 1.6 carbs per cookie.
|Shop quickly using your personal Order History! View prior purchases to re-order the same products!||$4.99 shipping charge for the entire order within the contiguous 48 United States.||5% Discount on Orders of $200 or more! Retailers: Volume Discounts Available.||All Products Are In Stock Unless Marked Out Of Stock. Really! Don't Settle for Less.||Learn how to get FREE stuff! - T-Shirts, Shaker Bottles, and More!|
Display Shopping Cart
Update Account / Order History
Subscribe to our Mailing Lists
Links To Other Sites
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a website, blog or facebook page, join