Netrition.com Gift Certificate
Netrition Gift Certificates are delivered to the purchaser via email. The purchaser can print the gift certificate or forward to the recipient. Netrition does not mail a hardcopy card.
- Netrition Gift Certificates expire five years from the certificate's Date of Issue.
- Netrition Gift Certificates must be used on or before the Expiration Date as printed on the gift certificate. (Expiration Date is valid only where allowed by law.)
- Netrition Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Netrition Gift Certificates or any unused gift certificate balance is not transferable.
- Netrition Gift Certificates cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
- Netrition.com is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates or gift certificate numbers. Please protect the gift certificate number like you would a credit card number.
- Netrition.com will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is redeemed at Netrition.com.
- Netrition Gift Certificates can not be used to purchase other gift certificates.
- Any unused balance on your Netrition Gift Certificate can be used towards a future order.
- Coupons and discounts may not be applied to the purchase of gift certificates.
- The purchase of gift certificates does not count towards receiving free shipping or earning Rewards points.