Not Available For Sale
- SuperFruit Antioxidant Juice
- Lycium barbarum Fruit
- Potent Source of Antioxidants and Carotenoids
- Vegetarian Product
Grown in the nutrient and phosphorous-dense soils of valleys bordered by the towering Himalayan Mountains, natives have considered the Goji plant (Lycium barbarum) an important source of food and nutrition for centuries. The plant's tender, fragile berries are teeming with a wide array of nutrients, including antioxidants, polysaccharides, and other phytonutrients. Working together within the body, this versatile combination helps protect healthy cells, supports immune and nerve function, and helps to stabilize healthy serum glucose levels.
NOW Goji Juice Concentrate has a taste that is so good, you may have to remind yourself that you're drinking something healthy. Each 1 oz. serving contains 5,500 mg of Goji Juice Concentrate, to provide you with a generous supply of the nutrients you need to thrive. Since its earliest applications, all the way to modern day use, the sweet juice from ripe Goji berries has stood the test of time, and remains one of our planet's most perfect and nourishing foods.
Goji Juice, or WolfBerry as it's sometimes referred to, is a wonderful source of:
- Antioxidants, including Vitamin C
- Carotenoids, such as Carotene, Cryptoxanthin, Lutein and Zeaxanthin
- Monosaccharides and Polysaccharides
- B-Vitamins, such as Riboflavin, Thiamine and Nicotinic Acid
- Trace Minerals, including Copper, Zinc, Manganese and Selenium