Not Available For Sale
- 75% Daily value of omega 3 alpha lipoic acid per serving
- 100% Organic ingredients
Nuttzo Seven Nut & Seed Butter has got all the good stuff you crave... except the peanuts. Whichever your fancy; crunchy or creamy, these are sure to please your palate & leave you beggin' for more. Pick your passion.
Nuttzo uses many different organic ingredients in their nut butter recipes. This blend includes: Almonds, Cashews, Brazil Nuts, Pumpkin Seeds, Chia seeds, Flax Seeds, Hazelnuts and Sea Salt. Each ingredient carries a nutritional profile that when combined together creates a knock out punch of superfood nutrition in every spoonful.
Nuttzo Banana Flax Muffins
- 2 Extra Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup Ground Flax Seeds
- 1 Extra Large Egg
- 1/4 cup Nuttzo Peanut Free Nut Butter
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare mini muffin pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Add flaxseed meal and egg and mix well.
- Add Nuttzo and mix everything together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Distribute batter amongst mini muffin tin and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Super Power Oatmeal
Cook oatmeal and water for 6 minutes on the stove top or fire. Remove from heat and add in the protein powder. Top with Nuttzo and blueberries.