Recipe Courtesy of LowCarbFriends, Posted by Kevinpa, Member
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Coconut Oil
- 3 Tablespoons WonderCocoa Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Stevia Liquid Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon LorAnn Oils Gourmet Flavorings, peppermint (optional, more or less to taste)
- 2 oz. nuts (optional)
Chill a metal bakeware pan in freezer for approximately 10 minutes.
Melt the coconut oil so it becomes a liquid. Add in cocoa powder, sweetener, and vanilla extract. Add flavoring (optional). Stir to combine and blend well. Stir in nuts (optional). Remove pan from freezer and line with waxed or parchment paper. Pour mixture into chilled pan and spread to desired thickness. Put in refrigerator or freezer and let sit 10 minutes. The chocolate bark will harden quickly. Snap off a piece and enjoy.White Chocolate version:
- 1/3 cup Nutiva Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Gosh That's Good Sugar Free White Chocolate Mix
- 1/8 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Melt coconut oil in a glass mixing bowl. In a mini food processer, grind strawberries and erythritol into a powder. Add the melted coconut oil, EZ-Sweetz, and strawberry flavor oil to the powder and process until very smooth. Pour into an 8 x 8 foil lined pan and put in freezer to set.