Damn Good Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe Courtesy of LowCarbFriends, Posted by Kevinpa, Member
- 1 cup Tova Carbalose Flour
- 1 cup LifeSource Foods Wheat Protein Isolate 5000
- 1/4 cup LifeSource Foods Resistant Wheat Starch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2 sticks butter (softened)
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Carb Counters Thick It Up Low Carb Thickener
- 1/2 cup LorAnn Oils Isomalt
- 1 tablespoon. Just Like Sugar Brown
- 1 cup Just Like Sugar Baking
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 8 oz. package Sensato Mini, Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small mixing bowl and set aside. In mixer cream together butter, vanilla and sweeteners. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 9 to 11 minutes until golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to cool.
Yields 3 dozen cookies for a total of 60 carbs or 1.6 carbs per cookie.