Big Soft Ooey Gooey Chocolate Chunkies
Recipe - Courtesy of Dixie USA
- 2 oz - Carb Counters Semi Sweet Chocolate Chunkies - (rounded 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup - water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 package -Carb Counters Classic Pound Cake
- 1 cup - butter, softened (2 sticks)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Coat 2 cookie sheets with non stick cooking spray.
In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT Chocolate Chunkies. Stir until well blended. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet 2" apart. Press into each cookie 3 Chocolate Chunkie pieces. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Freeze leftovers for up to 2 months - pop in the microwave for a few seconds to "ooey gooey" 'em up again. Makes 2 dozen big 4" round cookies. 2 net carbs each.
Peanut Butter Version:
- Use 2 eggs
- Use only one stick of softened butter (1/2 cup)
- Add 3/4 cup of natural peanut butter
- Use only 1 tablespoon water
Makes 2 dozen big 4" cookies - 3 net carbs each.