Carb Counter's Pumpkin Dip
Recipe - Courtesy of Dixie USA
- 1 package Simply Delish Vanilla Sugar Free Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1 1/2 cups cool water
- 1 cup (1/2 -15 oz. can) Pumpkin
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese (1/3 light or fat free may be used)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or slightly more to taste)
- 1 package Carb Counter's Sweet Cinnamon Pita Chips or Skinny Crisps Cinnamon Crackers
In medium sized bowl, combine pudding mix and 1-1/2 cups cool water. Whisk until smooth and creamy. Add cream cheese, pumpkin, and spice, and whisk until well blended. Chill and serve with the Sweet Cinnamon pita chips (or crackers). Only 2 net carbs per 1/4 cup dip and one serving chips.
Note: The video shows Dixie Carb Counter's Vanilla Pudding Mix which is no longer available from the manufacturer.