Low Carb Nougat Candy Bars
Recipe Courtesy of LowCarbFriends, Posted by JHoberer, Member
- 1/2 pkg (1/2 cup mix) LC Foods Marshmallow Fluff, Prepared as directed on package into 2 cups fluff
- 1 cup Swerve, Confectioner's Style
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 3 scoops Designer Whey Vanilla protein powder
- 3 TBL Oat Fiber
- 1/4 tsp Guar Gum or Xanthan Gum
- Optional: Pecans, Peanuts, and Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
Mix all ingredients together and make 24 blobs on parchment paper. Let stand 30 minutes dry out. Peel blobs off of paper and flip over. Let rest 10 more minutes or until they are dry enough to shape into patties or logs by hand. They are ready to eat as marshmallowy (but denser) chewy candy.
Pecan patties: Press pecans into patties and chill.
Peanut Logs: Dip logs into sugar free caramel sauce and roll in peanuts. Chill.
Makes about 24 cookie sized servings.