Not Available For Sale
- Helps bariatric surgery patients meet their daily requirement for vitamin B-12
- 500 mcg - more than 100% of the Daily Value - of B-12 in each Dot
- Supports natural energy production*
- Convenient, quick-dissolving micro tablets
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives added
Vitamin B-12, a member of the B-complex family, helps maintain healthy nerve and red blood cells, and is needed to make DNA.* It is also involved in several metabolic processes including protein and fat metabolism, and plays an important role in helping your body turn food into energy.*
The body cannot produce vitamin B-12 on its own, so we must obtain our daily serving through our diet. However, post-operative bariatric patients may have difficulty absorbing sufficient amounts of B-12 from the foods they eat.* A daily supplement, such as Twinlab Bariatric Support B-12 Dots, can help you to meet your daily requirement for this important vitamin. Twinlab Bariatric Support B-12 Dots are convenient, quick-dissolving micro tablets.